Sign in to follow this  
Guest YukonPete

I got my files back!

Guest YukonPete

I had to reinstall XP a few weeks back and as a result I lost all my PSS files! I was so mad that they couldn't give there customers a few weeks notice!! So I got all my aircraft back via torrent and google search! No Im no pirate! I supported PSS and they in turn ripped me off! What ever happen the the FSX Version of the 757? And they said from day one of the 757 release that they will provide a free FSX upgrade! So who is the real pirate? I only got 50% of my purchase and then they took that away from me! Pss are the ones who forced us into this!

Guest bjjones

>What ever happen the the>FSX Version of the 757? And they said from day one of the 757>release that they will provide a free FSX upgrade! Correct, hence the reason one was being worked on, as I keep saying, FSX upgrades for both the 777 and 757 exist but they are in beta form.

Hi Ben, do you know if PSS was working on a patch for FS9 of the 777 , or if there was a new airfile or gauge? Just curious.Thanks in advance.Miquel Egea.

Guest coolfront55

What does torrnt mean?Jorge

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.