Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ronnie_BVA

PSS - A suggestion

I am a PSS pilot; since FS2000 I have flown nothing but PSS aircraft, and I have recommended them to anyone who was prepared to listen!I have been monitoring these forums since I noticed that PSS were no longer on-line, and I am dismayed that PSS (for whatever reason) are no longer trading; but I am hopefull as the web site now requires a login, rather than being not available. I am also hopefull as I am about to buy a new 'asad' (AllSingingAllDancing) system and will need to reinstall all my FS stuff. I am grateful to those who have suggested a backup/reinstall strategy for FS.I say this:If anyone is in contact with the PSS heirarchy, if they are prepared to sell me the rights and content of the website (including the product download facility) for a nominal fee, I will host it and enable cutomers to download their purchases. My requirements for this would be that I had absolutely no privileges over the customer database (not even viewing); nor any other customer related information; and that the web site contained a message that technical support was not available from me.This proposal would need some negotiation, and if the hit on my pocket (bandwidth) was such that I needed to make a small charge to customers for downloads, I would suggest that if It came to more than a couple of GBP then customers should re-purchase from Just Flight.Comments Please!RegardsPaul

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Its wonderful to know that there are descent humans in this world like you to help those who, do appreciate PSS products, but are left to wonder how long ,if at all, they can get their purchases. God bless people like you. Waiting patiently to fly the 777, 757.jorge

Sign in to follow this