Sign in to follow this  
Guest Antony Waterfield

PSS Press Release - 16/1/2008

Guest jaglover

>here we go again, one post and thats it, i cant imagine one>never looks to replies..>Where are the answers?>>>Johan>>A LITTLE LESS CONVERSATION, AND A LITTLE MORE ACTION PLEASE..>http://www.jdserver.mine.nu/johanYou're right. The standard approach for PSS was to let the fire burn for a week or two, partially smother the fire with some kind of a statement or post, and revisit the flames two weeks later. This is why I was expecting a reply from Antony, even if it's to simply acknowledge that he's read our concerns. A small gesture like that will go a long way in rebuilding customer confidence in the company.Mark

Guest Knikolaes

The PSS 757 was my favorite aircraft of FS2004. I hope PSS does indeed recover -- because i look forward to actually having a 757 in FSX that can actually be called a 757. I've switched completely to FSX, and as a result ran out of disk space -- but that's changing next month when I get a 1 TB hard drive. FS2004 is going to get reinstalled and i am reinstalling it with only 3 aircraft in mind -- the PSS 757 and 777, and the Flight1 ATR. Everything else has moved on to FSX.

Guest Skywalker

You may be assured that I will continue to be a loyal customer to your product. Like anyone else should I always paid for all of your products and still like using them!I am very curious on your future developments and stay tuned.Warm regards to Graham and best of luck, Sam