Sign in to follow this  
Guest fotieno

Raising Pilot Seat

Guest fotieno

I may be wrong but I think you can "raise" or "lower" your view in the aircraft.cfg file using the eyepoint parameter.

Larry,That second screenshot is what I'm looking for, but I am sceptical that those commands will work for me. I'm sure that I have tried them, but I will have another look and let you know.Best Wishes,Chris Low,ENGLAND.PS. These 3rd party aircraft that have VFR panels. Where can I get them, and will they cost me anything ?!!!

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Larry,As I suspected, those commands don't do ANYTHING on my install of FS2002 ! What assignments are these commands for ? If I know this, then I may be able to use some other key commands to perform the same function. At the moment, I can't lower the panel......and that's what I want MOST OF ALL !Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest PaulL01

>Larry, >>As I suspected, those commands don't do ANYTHING on my >install of FS2002 ! What assignments are these commands for >? If I know this, then I may be able to use some other key >commands to perform the same function. At the moment, I >can't lower the panel......and that's what I want MOST OF >ALL ! >>Chris Low, >ENGLAND. Chris,Its all in the rist! :-lolActually its how you "grab" it just as it is when you move or stretch a pasted pic in most any paint program the panels in FS behave the same way. If you click on an edge then it will activate the window for size or if you click on in inner section it will be activated for movement.Just fool around with it, you will get the hang of it in no time.Take Care,Paul

Paul,At last, I can truly thank you for one of your posts ! I tried grabbing the PANEL itself (rather than the edge), and it WORKED !!!Many thanks for pointing out something that looks b****y obvious with hindsight. I owe you one.Chris Low,ENGLAND.PS. I'm still interested in that FSD Piper Cheyenne 400. Do you have this aircraft ?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest PaulL01

>Many thanks for pointing out something that looks b****y >obvious with hindsight. I owe you one. Hey, dont rip me off man! You owe me two, or dont you read your feedback ratings? :-lol>Chris Low, >ENGLAND. >>PS. I'm still interested in that FSD Piper Cheyenne 400. Do >you have this aircraft ? Sorry, I think you have me confused with someone else. Maybe Larry perhaps?LaterPaul

I have read my feedback ratings Paul, and I nearly fell over with shock when I saw you had given me a positive rating !Oh, and I only owe you ONE now.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png