Sign in to follow this  
Guest iflyc77

PSS 777 autopilot locked on.

Guest iflyc77

Hello, just re-installed the T7 and on a test flight, I cannot get the autopilot master to come off. I have tried clicking it, "z" assigning other keycommands, and nothing has worked.Any help would be appreciated!

Guest iflyc77

Oh, and also, I can't seem to get the Right generator working.Maybe just this flight, I will do another trip tomarrow.

Guest Ron Service

Are you loading the PSS T7 with the default cessna flight displayed initially?Ron

Guest iflyc77

Displayed? Yes. But I am not actually loading, then switching around to the T7 and setting up my flight.I will try that though, thanks.

Trace,As long at FS9 loads to the "Create a Flight" page, you should be ok. But it is essential that this is the original FS9 default flight.Worth checking this: see the Boeing read me above.John R

Guest iflyc77

>Trace,>>As long at FS9 loads to the "Create a Flight" page, you should>be ok. But it is essential that this is the original FS9>default flight.>>Worth checking this: see the Boeing read me above.>>John RThats what I thought too, ill try it later when I get home.Thanks!

Guest iflyc77

Hmm...Tried all of that, this time I kept both generators up, first run must have been an error by me, but AP still locked on.

Trace,I assume the default aircraft are ok? If so a few questions might help us to isolate the probelm:1, When you are flying with AP engaged, does the AP operate normally.What happens if you move the joystick with AP engaged?2. When you try to disengage {using the bar on the MCP} does the bar drop down?3. Have you made any changes via FSUIPC?4. What version of windows are you using and are you happy with the use of the FS9.cfg file?John R

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.