Sign in to follow this  
kapapilot

Temporary Site for Installs

Guest NormanB

Dave,As you have shown here, your posts are automatically available - no moderator needs to step in to release them.If however you are referring to the 6 main forums above (Dash8/Concorde/Airbus/Boeing etc) then from what I can recall Tom made those available as read only.

Hi Guys !!Any news about the temporary site as i am not able to have back my 777 and my 757 even if i have the file backed up the load manager doesnt work at all so i would like to install them..Thank you Alfredo

AlfredoIf your problem is only the load editors, the details to get them working are on the forum. Let me know if this is the case and I will point you in the right direction.John Rooum

Hi John Thank you !! Yes it seems the only problem now is the load editor..and fuel calculation that cant work..thank you Alfredo

Hi Guys,I have a problem reinstalling ,the 777, I figure out the Load editor, however, I cannot see any Gauges, even if they are all there. so my panel is empty.Any help?Thanks

Is it that all the gauges themselves are missing or is it that there are no numbers on the electronic instruments?John R

Guest mannyrivera

you need to reinstall the baloo and IRs fonts to your microsoft fonts folder. You can find then here http://www.justflight.com/faqs.asp?drdProd...%20for%20FS2004Download them and insert them in Microsoft fonts folder. You can find the folder by clicking my computer, local disk, windows, fonts.That should do it.Enjoy it !!!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.