Sign in to follow this  
AWACS

So I don't have my PSS aircraft?

Not real sure what's going on other than PSS closed down. So if I I am understanding this correctly, I have no access to the products that I purchased from this company? Hmmm, that's a lot of my hard earned cash down the drain. Let's seeThe dash-8The ConcordeThe A-330The A-340The Airbus ProThe 757The 777I bought all of the above and wanted to use the Dash last night, will the installer files not work? I have some of those backed up. Companies should really just provide the entire aircraft to download, and you can see why. If Flight 1 goes out of business then a lot more of us will be screwed.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Jeff,I feel your pain mate but with respect, downloading a file is all that you pay for.Once that is done they really only make them available as a favour for future downloads.It's up to us to back-up our precious files in case of hardware problems.I have and payed for the Airbus Pro. The A340 and 300 packages and its the way that the downloads were installed that has given PSS all the criticism! They are claiming piracy for there demise as if they are alone.If they had just warned everyone BEFORE they shut the site, then we could have all taken the necessary actions.What a bummer.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.