Sign in to follow this  
Riah069

Lost 777 Panel Sounds

I had backups of my 757 and 777 and the Panel Sounds on the 757 are fine. But the 777 Panel sounds are gone :( Installed 3 times now just incase something wasnt copied over correctly. But still no luck.Any suggestions or help please?CheersMike

Mike

Intel 12700k No over clocking 32GB G-Skill 3600 Ram MSI RTX3080

Mike,Not sure what you are missing here. Is it the whole sound folder {FS9/Aircraft/PSSB77704/sound} or is it that individual files present in the folder are not playing?John R

John thxs for the reply :)I have the PSSB77704 Sound Folder with 62 Files that includes the Sound.cfgNow the sound for pushing the VNAV/LNAV etc are there, but the FD switch and overhead button presses are the ones missing.Hope that helps in narrowing down what is wrong.Mike

Mike

John R Thxs for the reply and the rest of you as well :)My file size is 65,159,168 bytes Monday, November 07, 2005, 8:27:02 PM for the .GAU fileThxs

Mike

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.