Sign in to follow this  
G-SWSM

PSS B757 EOS By Bonnie.

Hi,I posted yesterday about not gettint this aircraft showing up in these colours in FS9.1.I realise that this forum is moderated, but I have yet to see it listed here, which means I can't get any help with this problem.I will post whats happened again below.I have doenloaded the file ess_n401js.zip, and followed the instructions.The aircraft config is as below >[fltsim.5]title = PSS 757-200 PW rear hatch exit EOS Airlines N401JSsim = PSSB752_PWmodel = phpanel = sound = pwtexture = PW HE ESS N401JSatc_airline = NEW DAWNatc_flight_number = 401atc_heavy = 0atc_id = N401JSatc_id_color = 0x00000000atc_id_font = Verdana,-11,1,600,0atc_parking_code = ESSatc_parking_types = GATE, RAMPdescription = "B757_200 with Pratt & Whitney 2037 Engines." ui_manufacturer = Boeing-PSSui_type = "757-200 PW rear hatch exit"ui_variation = EOS Airlines N401JSvisual_damage = 1Thanks for any help.

Do you have a blank texture showing? Did you include an .ini file in /texture.PW HE ESS N401JS?Jim Harnes

Guest bonniew

Make sure your texture folder name is texture.PW HE ESS N401JSHope this corrects the problemBonnie

Hi Guy's.Yep, that was the problem, all sorted now thanks. and an excelent repaint as usual.by the way, I can't think for the life of me what it is that we can add to the config file for a repaint to use the Winglets.I know it might not be realistic, but I do like them.Thanks again.

Steve,I have just installed it ok. Suspect your problem is an error in the texture line. Look at the file that is extracted from the zip; it is titled "ESS N401JS" so I have copied this into the aircraft folder with the title "Texture.ESS N401JS".Now in the aircraft.cfg the texture must refer to this file as follows:texture = ESS N401JSand you will see the new livery.John Rooum

Guest coolfront55

I think you add a w to whichever model you use.example:model=phw (notice the addition of the "w".)Jorge

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.