Sign in to follow this  
Guest James Denver

Where to download and update to SP1.3 my PSS757

James,Are you sure that you have not got 1.3 as it was released as long ago as last summer?John R

Guest James Denver

yep, it is version 1.2, says in the installation package "757_Setup(v1.2)", so I haven

James,I am afraid that at the moment you are stuck. Many of us have the update stored but, until we see a decision one way or the other from Antony W, we cannot help.On a positive note, Just Flight have only just obtained the V1.3 No help to you, I know, but it shows some part of PSS is still "live".John

Thanks for the tip on 1.3 - I hadn't visited the JustFlight site for a while...DJ

Guest James Denver

Thanks for the reply

You MAY, I repeat MAY, be able to install 1.3 from the JF website - go to Support and then the 757 in the dropdown list. Do so at your own risk and make a backup of what you have already first.From their support page This update can be installed into either the boxed or download versions of the Just Flight 757 Professional. Once the update has downloaded, click on the file to run the update and then follow the on-screen instructions. Users of the boxed version will need to have the 757 Professional disc in the drive when running the update.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.