Sign in to follow this  
kapapilot

3dLights Redux

Has anyone done modification on the 757 and 777 using these new lights? they are so realistic and I just wanted to know how to modify the aircraft to carry these lights.thanksAnthony

Guest Mike Phyrio

What "new lights" are you talking about??

Guest Mike Phyrio

>Shockwave 3d lights redux.>This is first I hear about these gizmos.You can be sure that I will glom these things, throw them on my 757 (if this is at all possible) and fly around with 'em by this Sunday. Once again, the only disappointing thint is that you'll never see 'em on VATSIM. :(

I put 'em into the 757 today and they look great.............when they work. I've always had a problem with the lights for this bird. They never showed until today when I landed at RJTT! Before this they didn't light up the runway or show in spot view. I suspect it may be a video card problem?? I just noticed on the Shockwave forum that they are building a library of config files for various a/c. Maybe the 757 will be one of 'em.Dean PurcellCNK4Up the Irons!!

Hi Gang.Does anyone know where we can alter the lights on these babies.I'm looking for the landing lights / taxi lights etc, for the T7 and Concorde if possible, plus the Airbus family as well.Thanks.PS the only mention of it in the aircraft config is the VC lighting ?

go into the aircraft config and press cntrl f then type lights to search for the lights section

Guest franksalot

I tried that, all it produced was 'lights', which it picked out from the word 'flights'? Worth trying though, as they say "Any port in a storm".Ken

Hi,What we are trying to do is Add a light section to the T7 and Concorde, but alas the aircraft config has just this > [lights]//Types: 1=beacon, 2=strobe, 3=navigation, 4=cockpit, 5=landinglight.0 = 4, 76.50, 0.24, 10.46, fx_vclighthlight.1 = 8, -51.93, -18.41, 0.52, fx_pss_torch14light.2 = 8, -51.93, 18.32, 0.52, fx_pss_torch14light.3 = 8, -51.93, 14.77, 0.52, fx_pss_torch23light.4 = 8, -51.93, -14.85, 0.53, fx_pss_torch23light.5 = 9, -70.94, -18.41, 0.52, fx_pss_concsmoke_AB14light.6 = 9, -70.94, 18.32, 0.52, fx_pss_concsmoke_AB14light.7 = 9, -70.94, 14.77, 0.52, fx_pss_concsmoke_AB23light.8 = 9, -70.94, -14.85, 0.53, fx_pss_concsmoke_AB23light.9 = 7, 10.91, 8.87, 4.9, fx_pss_conc_vortexlight.10 = 7, 10.91, -8.87, 4.9, fx_pss_conc_vortex1This is from the PSS Concorde, and it has no mention of Landing lights, or Strobes and Nav lights.This is what were trying to find.And for the T7 and Airbuses.Thanks.

That's interesting,You're right, I'm sorry, I was looking at the 757 config which does have a light section.I don't know what to do.thanksAnthony

Hi,Thanks, but no Airbus or Concorde details anywhere to be found.Anyone . . .Thanks

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.