Sign in to follow this  
Guest kick

New liveries for Triple 7

Hi Guys !! Anyone knows where to get the british airways livery for the 777-200LR? Thnak you Alfredo

I'm in need of, and can't find, a JAL repaint for the PSS B772LR. If you don't have the paint kit, then I do but don't know how to use it. Plus, I'm no good at repainting A/C. Or, if you know where to find what I need, then I'll be eternally greatfull. I know there's one already, but it's for an older (FS2k) version of this a/c and requires some sort of Delta livery to be already installed. Thanks in advance.

Keeping my eyes skyward,

Raymond Jornd

Sr. Captain

American Airlines Virtual

Guest kick

Raymond,Only available for the PSS 772 LRF. Have look on AVSIM, with the little chance to get it.In case you will find it, please leave a post like I did, if you don't mind. -;)CheersKick

>Alfredo, you could find it only in two cases : >1- If you baught the downloaded version before the PSS'doors>closed, >http://www.xsimulate.net/temp/PSS/index.ph...ies/PSS-B772LR/>2- If you buy The DVD from JustFlight or download version of>the 777 Professional.>Cheers>KickHi Kick !!I knew the first site you kindly copied here but when idownload the british airways livery i get a zip file and inside there is on file only called thumbnail.jpg. I download the file called texture.ba.zip but there is no way i can see the livery inside. More the file being a jpg extension is just a pic of the 777 in BA livery..Do i do anything wrong?Thanks Again Alfredo

Yeah, I saw that freighter version on there. I'm still trying to have one done for the passenger version. If I'm successfull in obtaining it, I'll be sure to look into having it posted on Avsim and then post the link here. :)

Keeping my eyes skyward,

Raymond Jornd

Sr. Captain

American Airlines Virtual

Guest kick

No you did well,As I explained before, the only one chance to get this livery, will be to perchase the default aircraft because the BA livery is a main part of it, that explained why you have only thumbnail.jpg. So to be clear when you have only thumbnail.jpg means is payware livery and to have it ... see above. -;)CheersKick

>No you did well,>As I explained before, the only one chance to get this livery,>will be to perchase the default aircraft because the BA livery>is a main part of it, that explained why you have only>thumbnail.jpg. >So to be clear when you have only thumbnail.jpg means is>payware livery and to have it ... see above. -;)>Cheers>KickHi Kick !!I am in the second case i bought the product at the first release i biought the liveriees.. But i cant download them..ThanksAlfredo

Guest kick

>>No you did well,>>As I explained before, the only one chance to get this>livery,>>will be to perchase the default aircraft because the BA>livery>>is a main part of it, that explained why you have only>>thumbnail.jpg. >>So to be clear when you have only thumbnail.jpg means is>>payware livery and to have it ... see above. -;)>>Cheers>>Kick>>>Hi Kick !!>>>I am in the second case i bought the product at the first>release i biought the liveriees.. But i cant download them..>>Thanks>AlfredoYou should ask this to John "FOD", who will be ready to help you, he apparently don't have any worry with the copyright...! -;)CheersKick

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.