Sign in to follow this  
mozart

B777 Continental Airlines repaint - where/how?

I want to install the CO repaint for the 777. I checked the listing of user edited repaints, but quite frankly many of the file names aren't self-explaining so I can't tell whether what I am looking for is there.Can anyone tell me which file I need to download from where to have the CO repaint?Thanks!

Kick,Well done. I had forgotten Ben's work with the user edits list {another senior moment!}.John R

Guest kick

Thanks DJ,Thought it was really easy to simmers to know what they have to do with all parts of the answer.Probably better simmers to fly PMDG than copy and paste url ! -;)CheersKick

Sure... you're welcome. I've found that it pays to keep it just as simple as possible.DJ

Guest kick

That's true, but I've thought with very few effort will pay too !Kick

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.