Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fido

Now what can I do?

Hello Gents,Now the unimaginable happened, my hard disk has decided to leave this earth and go to HD heaven.. so the question would be how can I get my PSS T7?Thanks,Fido

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>* purchase a CD or download version of the 777 from justflight>->>http://www.justflight.com/product.asp?pid=120I think it a bit unfair paying for a product you purchased twice. I wasn't following the PSS saga from day one, but did they ever say that they are going out of business, and they are planning to shutdown their servers in a moment notice?Regards,Fido

>I wasn't following the PSS saga from day one, but did they>ever say that they are going out of business, and they are>planning to shutdown their servers in a moment notice?fido:the PSS on-line 'store' was off-line for the last 1/3 of 2007. i saw this and heard a voice in my head, "something ain't right."i only had one PSS aircraft from download - the Dash8 (the rest are CDs). i followed the available instructions (see old forums) to make a functional backup that i could access if i ever (when) updated to a new computer or experienced a HD failure/theft.the download versions were cheaper than the CDs ... the tradeoff being by default you didn't have a 'true' backup if you saved a few bucks. i didn't like this and as a result protected myself by buying CDs - except with the dash8.--