Sign in to follow this  
Guest asteiner

Please Help

Guest asteiner

Anyone,I had to reload FS9 onto my machine and my PSS 757 and 777 are not working any more. It is crashing to my desktop when I try to load the aircraft. All other aircraft from PSS is working just fine. Is there anything I can do to get these working. I would usually just reinstall but with the PSS site down I do not know where to turn. If anyone has any information please let me know.Aaron

Aaron, Need to know how you did the reload. Did you delete the original FS9 folder? In which case, did you copy/paste then 757/777 back in?John R

Guest asteiner

I accidently uninstalled the FS9 program via the FS9 Uninstaller and then reinstalled FS9 immediatly after. I thought that all the PSS data would remain in place. I did not delete the folder. In fact when I unistalled I noticed that everthing else is in place. Let me know what else you need.

Do you still have file "voronoi.dat" in the root FS9 folder?John R

Guest asteiner

I do not. Is it in the main FS9 folder or in one of the sub folders. It is not in the main FS9 folder.Aaron

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.