Sign in to follow this  
John_Tavendale

What 747's does everyone use

ok i want to know weather people prefer to use the defualt fs2k2 747-400 or to use the posky 747's

please someone tell me because im thinking of replacing the defualt 747 and 777 with the posky ones!! is this a good idea

Yeah I now use the Posky ones, and just use the default 747s for AI use only.

how can i get it so that only the poskies show up in the menu but the defualts are still used as AI.

Guest A32X

I never fly the 747 usually, but if I feel like flying the heavy onto a tricky stormy approach somewhere, I always use the default 747 becuase it has a wicked VC!

me I like the Default cos it is Low on space and fpsAnniette xxxxxxxxxxx

New skins. I like the Lufthansa, Northwest, KLM package in the AVSIM library. Replace the weird 747 liveries with ones you can identify with. ALSO....replace the sounds with more realistic 747 sounds. These are easily found too. Stan

I replaced my default 747-400 w/ the POSKY one a long time ago. It is much better quality, and the liveries and look is more realistic. I didn't replace my default 777 though. There is not enough POSKY 777 liveries around for my liking.

>I replaced my default 747-400 w/ the POSKY one a long time >ago. It is much better quality, and the liveries and look is >more realistic. I didn't replace my default 777 though. >There is not enough POSKY 777 liveries around for my liking. We're working on more.. :)

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

Guest Milio_B

I almost never use the 744, but when I do, I use the default one, it has a VC, good FPS, GMAX goodies and etc...As for the 777, somehow MS' looks kinda horrible, so I use POSKY's

Guest Scott Campbell

I use the IADG one with my air file. I'm not a fan of VC's, so it works for me. It's on my site.How to remove the default from the list, rename the panel folder something like panel.org. Won't show up but will still be used as AI.I also fly a 742 with my air file and my panel. I hope to have an air file for the POSKY 742 available at some point.

Precision Simulator 1.3a ... All others just don't seem real ;-)Ray

POSKY 747s with the PSS panel, although they've been mothballed for quite some time now while I'm waiting for PSS to patch their panel. Flew the default ones a few times, but if it ain't got an FMC, I ain't interested :)

Personally, I still like AETI's 747-200 (Ralph Tofflemire). Although at heart it's an FS2000 design, there is an update for FS2002 at Ralph's site [www.panelshop.com] which make's it quite usable in FS2002. There is also a planned August release of a new, FS2002 panel with G-Max Aircraft as a package.Best RegardsEd Green, KCLTegreen1@carolina.rr.com

Guest eko

For me, the best way to make an aircraft AI only is to edit the AirFile with AirEd. That way, I don't have to make any changes to the aircraft directory, etc.Open the AIR file in AirEd and change record no. 105 (Aircraft Type) from "0" to "2". This will set the airplane to AI only, and it will not show up in your list of usable planes.