Sign in to follow this  
Guest coolfront55

WHAT A LIE!!!!!!

Guest coolfront55

>"In the mean time a limited version of the former PSS website system will be available shortly so existing customers can gain access to previously purchased products and we are taking steps to reintroduce a basic temporary technical support system".Enjoy your vacation with our money!! I got my airplanes back Ha Ha!

Guest aarskringspier

Seriously enough is enough with these threads.

Randy,Totally agree. I've already had a word with the Mod.JohnBTW Are you up and running ok now?

Guest aarskringspier

Hi JohnNo, I thought I sent you another email. Been so busy I might have forgot. I imagine Ill just cut it as a loss and move on until something can be done.

Randy,I didn't get it {no sweat}.What you have is very odd and we ought to be able to sort it somehow {famous last words}. If you ever want to get back to it, just pm me and we can try agin.RegardsJohn

Guest aarskringspier

Hiya John,Ill get back with ya after this weekend. maybe we can figure something out, Ill be outta town till Monday atleast and then Ill catch up with you.Thanks for all your time :)

Guest dpiedrahita

Aren't you the guy who was falling over the new announcement ready to kiss their feet for returning? Get it straight, either your ###### about it or PSS is the best thing since sliced bread. You're making yourself look like a fool. It is what it is, move on.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.