Sign in to follow this  
Guest kick

The word now to be constructive

Guest kick

Hi Folks,I would like to remind you the Unofficial PSS Support Forum was created to help alls hands users PSS each others to try to attempt to solve the issue we could experienced. -:)Having some words what we could read from some post aren't really constructive and ask to the author to have the kidness to stop.A lot of simmers who had and have some enjoyment with PSS Items are a bit over by that. In a same time if this attitude will endure, what we will obtain is only to lost everything by the closing-down of this forum. I hope you will copy that point ! :-)So now let's go fly with our aircraft's items.Hope this will help you to stay quietCheersKick

Guest coolfront55

Its has been closed down already to those who have no PSS aircraft for some time now!!

Then perhaps you would be better off in some other forum. I think you've had enough tantrums in this one.DJ

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.