Sign in to follow this  
TrevorS

I need advice

I had serious problems regarding porpoising with the 777-300ER, only to discover that I had a file missing (AP co-effs.dat) in the PSS/boeing 777 folder. With the file now in place, I have a stable flight. What a pleasure the 777 is now. I am really enjoying flying her. So much so that I now want to purchase the 757 from Just Flight. Is the 757 worth purchasing and does it (the Just Flight download version) include all the latest updates from PSS before they closed shop? I prefer flying short routes and the 777 is not really suitable for this.Good, sound advice would be appreciated. Please no comments from disgruntled winnies!!!! Just a straight OBJECTIVE answer would be most welcome.ThanksTrevor

Trevor1. The JF 757 is essentially the PSS version and is fully updated to the final PSS version. Improvements by JF include a gizmo to switch off VC and rectification of some errors in the original PSS .cfg files. The original PSS download had a few extra liveries but these are available for the JF version here. The printed manual with the DVD version is very good

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.