Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bzooka

Royalties

Guest Bzooka

I often wonder if the PSS owners are holding out getting the temp website going so they can collect on the royalties from people that lost there aircraft, running to JustFlight.com to repurchase there favorite planes.

Guest bjjones

In a word, No.

Guest Bzooka

Then why is it taking so long to get a server going, so I can download the software I purchased/own?

Why are you asking here, when no one here knows anything about what the folks involved are doing? This is a purely user run forum that is set up so that we can exchange information about whatever problems we are having with the PSS aircraft and help each other with them. PSS is out of business.DJ

Guest Bzooka

Why not? I just hope Antony Waterfield goes good on his word and gets this temp website up and running soon.

Guest kick

Hi,Sorry to ask you : how old are you ?Is it Christmas time where you are living ?Human nature aren't good, did you notice ?Dr lutter King had a dream and about 40 years later is always a concept, at the time being...CheersKick

Guest aarskringspier

>Hi,>Sorry to ask you : >how old are you ?>Is it Christmas time where you are living ?>Human nature aren't good, did you notice ?>Dr lutter King had a dream and about 40 years later is always>a concept, at the time being...>Cheers>Kick>>What?

Guest Fortress

Thought the same Randy. Eh?>In a word, No.No, you don't wonder? No, you don't know? Or, no, PSS (as was) aren't doing what was suggested by the OP? If the latter, how do you know? I take it you're not receiving any royalties Ben?Cheers,Paulhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/temp/avsim.gifConcorde Training Captainwww.bavirtual.co.uk

Guest kick

>What?>Randy SwoffordMeans exactly the PSS's team will never go back again in this business. So far they did a well done job to bring credit to them and their foolhardiness will bring misfortune upon the PSS's team. it's now a fact after four month...-;)CheersKick

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.