Sign in to follow this  
JSACKS

PSS 777 - Changeover to CLB thrust on climbout ?

I just installed the PSS 777 from CD-ROM (Flight1) in my FS2004 sim and also installed both Just Flight Service Packs 1 and 2. All went well and the bird looks great and flies great too. I initialized and tested at every step of installation. So far so good. I am experienced with Boeing sims, PMDG, and owned the early incarnation of the PSS 777 years ago.That said, I am puzzled about climbout because the takeoff thrust did not change to CLB thrust even though CLB was annunciated about 1500 AGL as commanded by the FMC. N1 stayed at the takeoff level of about 102% until I levelled off at 6000' and then N1 came back and did not exceed the CLB level displayed on the supper EICAS.What am I not doing right here? Have I missed a step in the procedure to get CLB thrust to become engaged normally with the 777 on climbout? Appreciate any assistance, thanks!Jonathan Sacks

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.