Sign in to follow this  
Guest boeingqantas

WHEN OH WHEN

Guest boeingqantas

Guys l`ve been a loyal PSS fan for a long time now.. l have most of there aircraft.. because l lost my HD and had to buy a new one l had to install everything including fs2004.. IF PSS has gone under how on gods green earth do l install what l carnt install? all my files were on PSS to download.. at least PSS should have let us download all our planes b 4 going under... PSS if your not coming back please refund all my money so l can go out and buy these planes on dvd...ThanksPaul

How is a bankrupt company going to refund all your money? Get real and get educated. Save all your files to some medium other than your computer. That holds true for any software you download.Ron

Ron Service

Guest boeingqantas

Mate you dont need to be like that... also we only get to download the install files and not the full product. l gues you didnt know that... next time dont tell people to get educated when you your self have no idea...Thanks

Guest Fly_By_Wire

The world would be a pretty boring place without educated Ron to liven it up some.

>Guys l`ve been a loyal PSS fan for a long time now.. l have>most of there aircraft.. because l lost my HD and had to buy a>new one l had to install everything including fs2004.. IF PSS>has gone under how on gods green earth do l install what l>carnt install? all my files were on PSS to download.. at least>PSS should have let us download all our planes b 4 going>under... PSS if your not coming back please refund all my>money so l can go out and buy these planes on dvd...>>Thanks>PaulTHANK GOD for publishers like Justflight, Aerosoft ,Flight1 etc..etc....Any company can go down, and some have.I have always found it utterly ridiculous to buy an important add-on, as the airplanes are, in a download format. I have wanted the PMDG 747-400F as long as it has been on the market. I dont like their purchase-policy and download only.We should push for CD/DVD releases for important add-on's, such as the planes that Flightsimming is all about.Golli.

Ok then why not just download it straight onto a backup disk? really, some people???

Dave Taylor gb.png

Also, why not backup your files as it explains on the pinned post at the top of this forum.Downloaded payware has pros and cons.You can save on taxes, duties and shipping costs,but if your computer/hard drive crashes,or the company goes bust,then you better have a backup scenario. It's just a fact of life.Ron

Ron Service

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.