Sign in to follow this  
psolk

Thank You

Hey guys,I just wanted to take a quick second to say thank you to all those who take the time to maintain and support these forums. After a re-install I had all sorts of issues but a little searching and a little patience and I was able to find EVERY single answer and solution I needed right here.I know ther eare a lot of people who get value here but we might not always say thank you so:THANKS! :-beerchug-Paul Primary RigLiquid CooledIntel C2D E8500 468X9.5 @ 4.45Asus Maximus Extreme2 gigs OCZ Reaper DDR3 @1400Dual OC'd XFX 8800GTX @ 2 gigs24 inch Widescreen LCD 16XAA/16XAFDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1k Quad SLIhttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAsus P5N32E-SLI PlusC2d E66003 gigs Corsair XMS2 Nvidia 8600 GT1TB WD CaviarBackup backup rigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7900 GTX Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

You're oh so lucky, I can't even install the files as the site is gone forever. I'm sorry, but my thanx will come when I am able to re-download my files.

That's between you and the late PSS. This forum is for users to help other users...DJ

I appreciate your predicament but I did not start this thread to complain about PSS merely to thank those that are giving their own time and energy to support us here in this forum. Fortunately I always plan ahead and back up any important data, I just needed the info in these forums to get me back on track.Thank you again,-PaulPrimary RigLiquid CooledIntel C2D E8500 468X9.5 @ 4.45Asus Maximus Extreme2 gigs OCZ Reaper DDR3 @1400Dual OC'd XFX 8800GTX @ 2 gigs24 inch Widescreen LCD 16XAA/16XAFDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1k Quad SLIhttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7900 GTX Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

For my part, you're very welcome!DJ

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.