Sign in to follow this  
mozart

757 and 777 sold by Justflight - same as PSS?

The backup and re-install procedure for the 757 and 777 seem complex, so I wouldn't mind re-purchasing the 757 and 777 from Justflight. But before doing so, I want to be certain- these are the same planes, i.e. the ones originally designed by PSS?- they have the latest patch?- installation is independent of PSS, i.e. independent of the PSS site being down?Thanks for any infoChris

These are the same planes.They have the latest patches released by PSS.Installation is independent of PSS.DJ

I don't have the PSS 757, just the 777, but apparently the T7 is missing some patches for the aircraft.cfg file. See the posts in the FS2004 forum.Ron

Ron Service

Per JustFlight support - if you bought the CD, there are two patches to be installed that are available at the JF site. If you buy the download, all is patched already. The FS2004 forum thread shows a config file that bears no resemblance to the patched plane's file. I suspect that individual may be running one of the orginal PSS releases... although there is a comment in the file shown that I would not expect to see in a commercial product.DJ

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.