Sign in to follow this  
BigRick

Civa 1.50 and Concorde

Morning. Does anyone know the proper switch settings to get the concorde to follow the Civa controls? I've tried INS->Ext with INS pushbutton on, with the Trk Hdg button on and several others. No joy. Anyone give me a clue? Thanx!-Rick

Yes go into your start/programs and you will find a video tutorialEdit: Sorry, I thought you had the real one! The SSTsim version.

Dave Taylor gb.png

>Edit: Sorry, I thought you had the real one! The SSTsim>version. Why would I post a question about the SST concorde in the PSS forum? Maybe I should post a PSS question in the SST forum. Yathink? hmmm.... hahah Well, I guess no-one has an answer since it's been over a week.-Rick

I'd love to help, but I don't have the Concorde... However, I did a search for 'CIVA' in the Concorde subforum of this forum and got some fairly lengthy hits - you might take a look and see if any of the threads there are useful.DJ

Searching is always my 1st priority when looking for hints and how-to's. Just didnt have any luck with my specific question. But, I'll look again and broaden my search a bit.-Rick

I figured you had - you sounded like you knew what you were doing. I simply searched on 'CIVA' and started reading threads; there aren't too many of them...DJ

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.