Sign in to follow this  
Guest matkja

777 VC

Guest matkja

Hey guys, i have now installed the 777 pss. and i have a folder, with 3 folders inn it. "panel" , "texture" and "sound" , and I know what to do with the sound, but not the panel and texture, plz help:

You don't need to do anything with them - they should be just fine. What do you want to do with them? Is it that you have installed into FSX? If that's the case, I can't help since I don't have it.DJ

Name please. Nice to know who I am talking to.Those three folders should be in the FS9/aircraft/PSS/B77704 folder. If they are, you do not need to do anything.Do you have a specific VC problem; or something else. If you let us have some more details, I am sure that we can help.regardsJohn R

Guest matkja

i did that first, and nothing comes in the VC, just a "grey" cockpit, so i reinstalled, and now it works;D thanks anyway , great forum!RegardsMathias

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.