Sign in to follow this  
Guest melf12

PSS B772LR - Autopilot....

Guest melf12

Hi, I have the PSS B772LR, this was d/l direct from the PSS Website with Updates. Someone mentioned the aircraft.cfg, and the fact that his entry read =autopilot_available=0, instead of =autopilot_available=1, easily corrected.But that made me check my aircraft.cfg file! I found that I had 2 autopilot_available=1 entries, is this correct? Seems to be working OK :).Ken

No, it's not correct but it won't hurt anything - FS doesn't really care.DJ

Guest melf12

Hi DJ, thanks for your reply. Just to 'nail' it down, I should only have the one entry for autopilot_available=1? As you say I will leave well alone.Regards,Ken

Yes, you should have only one entry. Two identical entries won't hurt; however, I've seen cases where the entries are different and it isn't clear which one rules - in those cases one of them has to go.DJ

Guest melf12

Thanks, DJ, the 2 entries in my T7 aircraft.cfg are identical, so I'll leave it alone, as you said.Ken

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.