Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fly_By_Wire

Help restoring the Concorde

Guest Fly_By_Wire

Hello all:The inevitable has finally happened...I've had to reinstall Windows and have lost all my PSS stuff...well I saved my FS9 folder and the Windows font folder also.Can anyone help me rebuild the Concorde? I know there is a lot of material posted re. the Boeings and Airbuses.Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!Richard.

Guest lgvpilot1

Hi RichardWhat exactly have you got left of your original FS9 Folder?It may be possible to 'rip' your original concorde if you still have your Aircraft,effects,guages,modules and Pss files .Identifing them could be a different matter ie what guages and effects you need ,but if you still have these original folders from FS9 Im sure i could help you locate them from my PSS concorde installation .May be worth a try if no better answers surface in the next few daysGood Luck Mark

Guest Fly_By_Wire

Hey thanks Mark! In fact I have everything...I backed up the entire FS9 folder. RegardsRichard.

Richard,Search on the Concorde forum for this thread:"How to reinstal Conk on non-internet PC?"The list of files id there.John R

Guest Fly_By_Wire

Thanks John, will do.RegardsRichard.

Guest Fly_By_Wire

Hmmm....unless I'm totally messing up, I can't see or do anything in the Concorde forum. I tried several searches but only got a few hits (two of which were my posts)and none offered anything near the topic of reinstallation.Any more suggestions?Thanks!

Richard,This is a copy from that particular thread:"here is the list of folders/files to copy overAircraftPssConcorde2004PssConcordeGaugesPss-Concorde.gauEffectsfx_pss_con_asfalt.fxfx_pss_conc_vortex.fxfx_pss_conc_vortex1.fxfx_pss_concsmoke_AB14.fxfx_pss_concsmoke_AB23.fxfx_pss_startup.fxfx_pss_torch14.fxfx_pss_torch23.fxPSS_smokeyvl.fxPSS_smokeyvr.fxJohnPSS SUPPORT"Let me know how you get on.John RPS Its a different John. He was the original official PSS Support a few years ago.

Guest Fly_By_Wire

YES, SUCCESS!! John, you are unequivocally THE MAN!!Now I have a ghost of a chance bringing over the rest of my PSS planes if I can just pull off the which files go where stunt.Thanks a million!Richard.

Richard,Well Done.As long as you have a full back up of your FS9 folder, we should be able to get all your PSS aircraft up and running. Lots of gen in the FAQ etc and I and others are usually around to help if you cannot find answers in the earlier posts.John R

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.