Sign in to follow this  
out

PSS downloadable again?

I accidentally tried to launch my PSS 777LR installer half an hour ago (I do it from time to time just in case) and was shocked to see it ask me to log in and start downloading all I need.Anyone checked it too or was I only dreaming?Best regards,Rafal

If this is true...good news...signs of life.

Eric 

>If this is true...good news...signs of life.I just reinstalled the T7 and the 757. Anyone having a valid username and password and lacking a backup would be well advised to get the files while they are available.That the download is working at the moment is indeed a true statement - otherwise the post above where I stated it was working for me would not be there.Jim Harnes

HiI've gone to the PSS website and cannot find anything thereconcerning downloads of purchased products. UnfortunatelyI don't have the original downloader, is there any otherway I can recover my 757? Any advice much appreciated.Regards

Guest melf12

Hi Jim,How do I make a backup of the PSS Aircraft I purchased from PSS? I have the Installers and they 'work'. What I don't want to do is download the PSS B772LR, for instance, over the top of my existing installation...I have spent months 'tuning' it and don't want all that work wiped out. But I do want a 'hot' backup. :)Ken

I installed them in a "fake" folder -Backup_PSS (name it what you want) then burned a DVD. The installers put all the files there just as they would if you pointed them to your FS installation.You also might want to take a look at the registry entries for PSS products and copy that info to a .txt file so you'll have it if the PSS servers go away again.Jim Harnes

Guest melf12

Thanks Jim, that's great. Good tip about the Registry entry, I would not have thought of that.Ken

Even better, fire up regedit, find the entries, right click and let regedit export them as .reg files. If you ever need them, just double click them and the registry will be updated with their content.DJ

I dont have the 757 exe can someone send it to me. I wont think its a problem because you need your email and password.E-mail:stevenfighterf16@aol.comThanks.

I too have long since deleted my 777 and 757 installer .exe'sIf someone would so kind to email me the last latest .exe's id be VERY grateful.havoc@spin.net.auRegards Mike

Mike

Intel 12700k No over clocking 32GB G-Skill 3600 Ram MSI RTX3080

Awesome !I had tried to re-install the PSS A320 a couple of weeks ago, only to find it required a connection to the server to install, so I thought, well that was it, its lost for good. But I still kept the installer .exe's just in case....I'm glad I did.Just tried it today, it installed no probs.Thanks to whoever's responsible for bringing this back.RegardsErnie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

Guest BAW910

Funny, I just reformated my pc here the friday past. So as I was reinstalling my aircraft I couldnt remember the file structure for the PSS777, so I ran my installer and low and behold it worked. I dont know why or by whom, but for now it works. Brian

To the very nice chap Goran that emailed me the .exe's for the 757 and 777 thankyou very much. One problem my ISP claimed they were viruses so i was wondering if you could resend this time zipped up.I appreciate youre time on this :)RegardsMike

Mike

Intel 12700k No over clocking 32GB G-Skill 3600 Ram MSI RTX3080

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.