Sign in to follow this  
out

PSS downloadable again?

Hi,how can I get the newest installer for the PSS B 757 and B 777. When I download these aircraft from PSS I was told that there were newer installer available than my ones. Thanks.Peter

Peter,I received the same message. However, the .gau files contained in the downloads have the same date and size as the latest ones PSS published.Jim Harnes

Maybe they will put another one out and not tell us when they do it. Oh to the 2 who sent me the exe's. I am now very happy. I have one problem if anyone can help me. I am using vista 64 and I installed the 757 into the fs9. But when I go to open up the load manager it wont open but gives me an error that it can not find the installation folder. Any help? P.S. the fuel planner does not do this.

Peter,What exactly is the name of, say, your 757 .exe file?John R

Guest bjjones

I've uploaded what I believe are the last set of installers,http://www.xsimulate.net/temp/PSS/Obviously your logins will only work with the relevant installer for whatever it was you purchased.

Ben,Many thanks. That's sorted out a lot of confusion about who had what etc.Now I wonder why the server suddenly re-appeared {or perhaps its been there for several months but no one looked!}RegardsJohn

Guest CapnCol

Thanks for the heads up, I have not been able to get my PSS to work from backed up files since I changed to Vista as the gauge file kept freezing the sim.Doing a fresh install makes everything right again and I am one happy camper. SEY777 can now rest the LD767 for a while and take to the skies in my favourite bird :) Once again thanks RafalColin

Thanks Ben. This is great news. I am doing a fresh install now and then I am gonna make a back up.ThanksRichie :)

Richie Walsh

Hi John,the names of my current installers are:757_Setup(1.3) and757_Liveries_Setup(v1.3)Peter

Peter,Those are the latest files and will give you the most up to date 757John

>I've uploaded what I believe are the last set of installers,>>http://www.xsimulate.net/temp/PSS/>>Obviously your logins will only work with the relevant>installer for whatever it was you purchased.Much obliged for this great service for the likes of mewho never thought to keep the original installers.Warmest regards

Guest jnignon

Can anybody please send me the concorde installer. I need it sooooooooo bad. I have my user name and passwordjnignon@yahoo.com

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.