Sign in to follow this  
out

PSS downloadable again?

My Concorde stiil works but I don't have the concorde.exe file.I would appreciate if you could send it to me also.I have my username and password.ron.service@rogers.com.ThanksRon

Ron Service

Guest jnignon

Thanks againjean

for all that is holy, people save your passwords!The installer works but I dont remember the freakin password. And it isnt in the account activation email either.... Anyone have ideas of how i could retrieve my password?Edit-Somethings weird, the only password i would have used, and everything else, just isnt working... I have proof of purchase and everything, this is just strange.Shawn

Guest randabus

>>I've uploaded what I believe are the last set of>installers,>>>>http://www.xsimulate.net/temp/PSS/>>>>Obviously your logins will only work with the relevant>>installer for whatever it was you purchased.>>>Much obliged for this great service for the likes of me>who never thought to keep the original installers.>>Warmest regards>>>Wow, I thought these files were gone forever!Thanks to Ben for posting the files, AVSIM and any others behind the scenes that made this possible.Happy Flying!Randy

HI all, could someone please send me the base installer 1.3 for the 757 too, managed to dig out my password from a year of stored emails!!bazeo21@aol.com thanks in advanceMark B

Hi Ben & All,Ben, Thank you so much for the very gracious service you have provided us all. I have installed my ABpro series and my 777LR pack without a problem. I do have a problem with the Dash8 pack - the installer says its out of date and it will not accept my email and password - any help from anybody would be appriciated.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/190788.jpgThanks,Paul

Guest 76Firebird

Thanks to all those that posted that the download site was up. I too get the ". . .newer installer. . .", for my DASH8. However, I just selected "NEXT" and it began the process of locating my FS2002 folder. This is a problem--I no longer use FS2002.My question:I was able to backup my entire harddrive prior to it crashing, thus I had the installer. The PSS-DASH8 program was loaded in my FS9 folder. Did PSS provide an update to install the PSS-DASH8 into FS9? Or did this FS9 update need to be purchased? I honestly don't remember and there is no other installer on my back-up drive. Maybe the updated installer was for installing DASH8 into FS9. Or, do you install the FS2002 version into FS9 then use an "update?" program? If it was free can I still get it or purchase it if necessary--the new installer/update? My installer icon says, "Dash8_Base_Setup Setup Factory 6.0" Description says, "File Version: 6.0.0.4". Hope that helps. A side note: during my search for info on PSS DASH8 I found an old storage box for my flight charts. In it was a notebook containing a PSS DASH 8 Tutorial #2 Nassau Bahamas-Orlando Florida by Chris De Barros. Excellent tutorial, the authors work helped me work out the kinks of the new aircraft and made flying the DASH a lot of fun. I hope I can get this plane up and running again. Reading this tutorial reminded me of how much fun this aircraft was to fly. :)Your help will be appreciated.Chris Weisbender"Long-winded Bxstard"

Guest 76Firebird

The FS9 installer, Found it! After searching and researching to answer my own question today the minute I post for help I find the item. It is the "Dash8_Base_Setup" version 6.0.1.4. Worked without a single problem, asked for my email and pw, and loaded all the files. I updated the NAVDATA file. Fired up the DASH, everything works, FMS shows a date of July 24, 2008--Cycle:0807. I'm tempted to ask about where my liverys are BUT I won't. . .I bet they are in another ZIP file some where. This aircrafts 2D and VC panels look great on a widescreen. For an aircraft designed for FS2002 this was a pleasent surprise! Looks wonderful in FS9.Chris Weisbender

Peter,Go here:http://www.xsimulate.net/temp/PSS/Click PSS User EditsClick on File Listing etc to open the pdfFind the file you want {I printed out the list to make life easy}Then follow the instruction at the top of the list to start the download. I have just done one to check that still still working ok.John

Hi John,I found the pdf-list you spoke about. But there are no instructions for download at the top on this site.Peter

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.