Sign in to follow this  
out

PSS downloadable again?

Peter,This is the "instruction":http://www.avsim.com/pss/userfiles/*‐Add the file name you want‐* So, looking at the list, say you want to download the first 757 livery on page 1 {National Airlines}, you need to add its unique folder:752NationalAirlines.zip to the basic folder url; giving the following address:http://www.avsim.com/pss/userfiles/752NationalAirlines.zipThis in the address bar of your browser will bring up the download.Try it and do post back if you still have any questions.RegardsJohn

Guest 76Firebird

Thank you very much John. Chris W

>The FS9 installer, Found it! After searching and researching>to answer my own question today the minute I post for help I>find the item. It is the "Dash8_Base_Setup" version 6.0.1.4.>Worked without a single problem, asked for my email and pw,>and loaded all the files. I updated the NAVDATA file. Fired up>the DASH, everything works, FMS shows a date of July 24,>2008--Cycle:0807. >I'm tempted to ask about where my liverys are BUT I won't. .>.I bet they are in another ZIP file some where. >>This aircrafts 2D and VC panels look great on a widescreen.>For an aircraft designed for FS2002 this was a pleasent>surprise! Looks wonderful in FS9.>Chris Weisbender>>> Chris, I have version 6.0.1.4 and it says it is out of date. Very interesting that you had the same problem I had using an "earlier" version, then you use the version I have and it works. It still does not work for me. How could mine be out of date and yours is not but we have the same version? Im stumpped.Paul

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.