Sign in to follow this  
Guest ml86

Repair/replace the 777-200LR

Guest ml86

Greetings all.I've run into a problem while re-installing FS9 on my system. I backed up my PSS files, and the main Gauges, Effects, and Sounds file, and copied them into the right FS folders after the reinstall. Now the aircraft loads up correctly, and all the panels open, however when I go to click on any of the switches I cannot do so. I get the selector icon (little hand) but I can not switch on anything. I do not have the original downloader, but I still have my order number saved and my receipt. Is there anyway I can still download the aircraft again?Any suggestions for repair or replacement are greatly appreciated. Best,- Matt

Guest ml86

Thanks very much. the email I saved from PSS when i ordered it has my customer number and the old link that activated my account. I cannot find the download password, is there anyway I can restore my password with my account number or maybe the credit card number?Otherwise it looks like im going to be stuck trying to find what ever files are causing the problem. Thanks again- Matt

Matt,Agree. It's even more frustrating when the server is back on line yet you stlll cannot use it!!!However, you should solve your 777 problem if you copy/paste file "voronoi.dat" from your back up into the root FS9 folder.If you need more details, do a search of this forum for the file name.RegardsJohn R

Guest ml86

Thanks very much John. Looking at the other posts that seems to be exactly the problem. Unfortunatly thats the only file I haven't backed up for the 777, as I didn't know it was a PSS file. (I backup all the PSS folders, plus the Gauges, Effects, and Sounds folders)Anyone know where I could find voronoi.dat? I did a search on my hard drive and using a file restoration program but I fear the file was overwritten and is unrestorable on my end. Regards,- Matt

Matt,Check your e-mails.John

Thanks Jim for the installers.I can't download my A330 because I'm told I am not a customer, even though I previously bought it in the 'sale' for

Dave Taylor gb.png

Thanks Jim for the installers.I can't download my A330 because I'm told I am not a customer, even though I previously bought it in the 'sale' for

Dave Taylor gb.png

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.