Sign in to follow this  
Guest melf12

Re: PSS B772LR - Livery

Guest melf12

Greetings,Anyone know the whereabouts of a British Airways Livery that would 'fit' the PSS B772LR? My T7 could do with a makeover :)Ken

I have never seen one... why not get the new POS T7 and fit the PSS panel to that? I know it has a classic BA livery (by Ben Jones) available.DJ

Ben - you did great work on this one! I especially like the 'Landor' livery. I don't think it will be a difficult merge although I haven't tried it yet, due to lack of time. I've merged all of the IFDG Airbuses with the PSS panel, however, and have all of your excellent Frontier schemes...DJ

Guest melf12

Ben and DJ, thank you for your replies.I would not have bothered with POSKY/PSS merge, if it were not for Ben's liveries. Once tried the PSS/Meljet Airbus; that went pear shaped. I'll try harder with the T7's. :)Ken

Just out of interest, what makes the posky model so much better compared to the PSS one? To me they both look pretty good but just wondering really. Thing is I'm reluctant to do the merge cos I like the virtual cockpit of the PSS one! :)

Guest melf12

"Just out of interest, what makes the posky model so much better compared to the PSS one?"I've decided to stay with my PSS B772LR. Both the POSKY and the PSS were painted by Ben Jones.Ken

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.