Sign in to follow this  
Jay R

Calling Mike Stone

Hello Mike,Your work is amazing, and greatly appreciated! Thanks to you, the skies over virtual Texas are filled with A320's. :) The new Piper is another great work. Just in case some readers may have missed it, here's another pic, this time with a repaint of reflective textures and chrome spinner (at KPEZ). This is one groovy bird. :)Michael "Serb" SuzicSerb's Flightlinehttp://serbs.free.fr

Where can I get that malibu?Do you yahe the file name by any chance?

Thank you sir! I appreciate the feedback.Mike StoneP.S. The easiest way to find the latest versions of all my aircraft is my web site at home.earthlink.net/~blade201

Hello Mike.I too, have most of your work installed as AI aircraft. I would like to see this thread run 3 pages long with words of appreciation; but since I don't; let me; on behalf of those too busy flying, thank you profusely, for your contribution to our passion.PeteCYYF

Guest eko

I join the celebratory nature of this thread in praising Mike. Thank you for all your great craft!OT, but while I'm here: Mike, I sent an e-mail request to you regarding a new airbus package in Iberia livery I wish to distribute, asking for your permission. Did you receive it? It was sent to four authors asking for permission all at once (kill four birds with one stone, I always say -- no pun intended!!), now I am not sure if it made it to you. Could you let me know if you have gotten it but just haven't had time to respond yet, or if I need to resend the e-mail... thx!!

Guest Tim13

Let me jump in here also. I too am a fan of Mr. Stones work and would like to send out a big thank you!Keep up the great work Mike.Tim13

Mike:You are the MASTER of GMAX. Thank you for all of your beautiful aircraft. I have been trying to create an aircraft with GMAX, but it is not a very easy task. I finally gave up in disgust.Your fan,

I agree completely. Sign me up for the Mike Stone Fan Club! :) I recently updated my collection of Stone RJ85's, and the beauty of his work really shows with the refections. Dig.

Guest mikehaska

Hey Mike,If you're looking for a new project, a Britten-Normander Trislander would be awesome! :-)

THE BEST for sure I often Wonder how B1900 is Getting along :)I have little remaining nails in my fingers lolAnniette xxxxxxxxxxxxx

After his 757 and new Sabb340 and dash 8 loland Why has he only got 14 points ?????????????????????!!!!!!!I got 14 and am nobody He should have HUNDREDS ;)Anniette xxxxxxxxxx

:-hah Uh-uh, not before he does a really good Dash-8 for me, and Anniette does the Bahamasair livery!!! :-hahPlease Mike? :-shy Please, please, please....Anniette help me out here!!!:-lolMaybe if I suck up, Mike's work truly is making my flightsim experiance more and more enjoyable, no, really it does. So keep up the good work Mike YOU RULE!!! :-badteethhttp://www.forefrontgrp.com/jayssig.jpg"There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!"

OK guys, I think you've all been hanging around Alpha too long :-)In any case, I really do appreciate the feedback. Knowing that people are getting benefit from my efforts, makes it worth doing.Eko - I didn't receive your e-mail. Did you send it to my old e-mail address perchance? You have my permission in any case. By all means.Alpha - When you work those nails down to the nubs there's always those artificial ones you gals are so fond of. :-) I like the two-tone ones myself. But just to ease your anguish, the 1900D has completed flight testing and has rolled into the paint shop. Not long now.Mike Stone

Guest eko

Hmmm... I thought you hadn't gotten it...it's not like you to not respond within a couple of days. :) I'll check my address book to see if I have the right e-mail for ya! In any case, I'll take your response in this thread as proper permission. :)You know what we REALLY need for FS2002? A proper freeware Beech Bonanza F33. The only decent one right now is the payware Carenado Bonanza... any freeware offerings I believe are based on FS5 or FS98 models. Now there are good flight models for those older visuals... but it sure would be nice to have a Mike Stone GMAX Bonanza! w00t!!EDIT: I am not including the Debonair in this discussion... That IS a magnificent plane. :)