Sign in to follow this  
Jay R

Calling Mike Stone

I Can not belive it is nearly finished !!!mmmmmmm I do not mind if the paint is still wet I want it NOW :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now where'd that paintbrush go????

WOW !!!!!!! that is So kewl And i must say a real big Tease Mike :)What are you going to paint it I wunder ?MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmAnniette xxxxxxxxxx

Groovy, Baby, Yeah! :) Mike, you're spoiling us, but please continue!P.S. Anniette, thanks for all the repaints, especially the AA's.Serb

Hi Mike (or maybe Aniette since you seem to like the Beech so much...)What about the beech in one (or all) of those colors...:-) Thanks in advanceRichard CYHZps Anniette,still waiting for Mike's BAe in The "beautiful"lime green colour of Jazz...;) MerciRichard

Mike,Quick question will there be windows cut out in your model? The painted models never seem to look right!!If not it's still awesome.http://www.forefrontgrp.com/jayssig.jpg"There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!"

I know what you mean, and I've considered it. The problem is that putting in windows requires having at least a minimal interior, seats and so on. It's not that its difficult, but it sends the polygon counts thru the roof with. I'll just have to see how it turns out.Mike Stone

Please do not cut out windows on all the planes !there would be no cargo planes if you do this !Also I am doing Jazz lime green lolAndddddddddd did I say I can not WAIT for this B1900 ?Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxx

Can I throw in my 2 Euro`s? Please do not cut out windows...1. If the windows are painted well they look fab (especially if we can get the lighting map sorted). 2. Of course, general aviation aircrafts should have all transparent windows but anything above that not because it is a bit like having a transparent cockpit without any pilots. Nothing worse IMHO, eh! I dont want to fly a commuter plane with no passengers.

I completely understand what your saying. If it is going to cause to many problems its not a problem to leave as is!! Of course it will function most excellently as an AI aircraft if there is no interior!!I am sure you and Anniette will make the paint extremely realistic, as always, and that will suit me just fine!! Once again thanks for your hard work.Laterhttp://www.forefrontgrp.com/jayssig.jpg"There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!"

Great,can't wait to fly both the Beech and The BAe in those"interesting"colors.ThanksRichard :-)

I am camping at MIke Stones house But nothing has come out yet ..............I shall stay here for one more Night :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What!?!?!? Where!?!?!?! It's been storming all evening and we're under a tornado watch right now, so maybe you better come on inside :-) Wouldn't want anything to happen to you!On second thought, you better not. If you did I probably wouldn't get much done on the 1900D :-)Mike StoneP.S. Patience now, you can't rush these things.

Hey Mike, The weather is pretty much the same here. I haven't seen the sun in three or four days, which I don't mind since I love the rain. When I woke up this morning around 6:45, it was beautiful, rain, lightning, thunder, I love it!! I almost just stayed home, in bed to just watch the rain.But, alas had to go anyway. Maybe another day!!http://www.forefrontgrp.com/jayssig.jpg"There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!"