Sign in to follow this  

Is there any way to have the 747 VC and an addon plane

Hi folks,I have tried a search on this and scoured recent postings too, but what I would love is a way to have the default VC with any addon 747-400, it would be the best of both worlds:), such as The Posky one or whatever.I am getting a bit of a thrill lately from trying out the heavy metal again after being a fan of singles and twin props in recent months, I guess me buying FSNAV is bringing that back to to fore, lol!Also the 737 & 777 as well of course;)Appologies if I missed a relevant posting on the subject, haven't had much time lately to keep up to date with any goings on in this regard.CheersDave

It's a nice thought, however both the VC and the visual model are one in the same and cannot be treated as a classic FS panel.That is, you cannot simply copy over the VC from one plane and put it into another.Hopefully it will be a feature for a future version of FS..

Cheers, MatthewI was hoping it a thing we could do right now , oh well, here's hoping a third party comes out with a VC to go with these birds:)RegardsDave