Sign in to follow this  

Is there a way to remove bimbo from Golden 421

>While I do not own the 421 (i'm a bit of a cheapskate>You're winning a customer here all the time buddy. I agree -- with the exception for me that I don't own the 421 because it seems like a *lot* of trouble to fly, according to the review on Flightsim that I read (I'm not really that good a pilot -- I need a plane like the Deb to help me out with my poor flying skills).But this *would* be a company I'd provide my custom to, given their quick response.

Hi Kelleym,What Andrew was trying to imply in the review was that in the "real" aircraft engine managment is the key to engine longevity and that equates to big dollars going farther.The 421 is very well behaved and predictable, a real joy to fly.In real life as it is in this sim model. Dont be afraid that it is too much for you to handle in FS, it is quite the opposite. It is very easy to fly. Best Regards,Jim Rhoadsflight1

She flies like a beautity, and yes I'll just bought the plane and take a spin off from EBBR to EHAM :-)awfEHAM

André

what's this plane u guys are talking about? nepics??

To flight1 guys,I hope u guys didnt take my post the wrong way, I mean its cool that you put her there, and she is not bad looking and stuff but just should included the option not to have her :) So whom ever put that effort to put her is my hats off, just some of us prefer blonds :) hehe , But the plane is awesome overall.Thanks,Andrei Malishkin-=AM=-

Guest Scott Campbell

Hey Roger,Glad I could be of some help. I use the transparent textures liberally on a lot of aircraft! ;-) Does this mean I can get a freebie? :-hah :-beerchug :-cool

I just downloaded that patch "turtleneck", and laughed really hard, that is one funny way to patch up the view she had :) hehehe, that part which now is covered with turtleneck patch I dont think we minded at all :) hehehehehehe,thats cool, thanks guys :)Thanks,Andrei Malishkin-=AM=-

One more thing when u patch it up to cover the female copilot her microphone is still visible can you guys take a loot at that.Thanks,Andrei Malishkin-=AM=-

Andrei,Roger has been kind enough to make some alternative textures so that a few users can get the changes they requested via this forum.What Roger has provided does not constitute inclusion in any upgrade that we will release. I would encourage other 3rd party authors to make any changes they see fit and share them with the community via library uploads at Avsims or others such as FlightSim.com etc.Right now we are working on enhancements that will provide better functionality within the product.Thanks,Jim RhoadsFlight1

Is it possible to remove the pilot, and put the female behind the controls? That would make my flights more enjoyable. Hell, make em both female. Twins maybe.

...you could stop calling her, stop sending flowers, open the door by pressing Shift-e and push her out (not recommended!), or play flightsim 8 hours a day until she leaves on her own (and takes the kids). I like having at least a pilot in the plane. Although I rarely use the external view, it always looks goofy with an empty cockpit. DreamFleet had the best plan - giving you a choice of the loadout (0 passengers - 3 passengers). I'd like to go one step further and have a choice of bimbos. A blonde, brunette or a redhead. Maybe even a male bohunk for the few women pilots on the forum. ;-)DavidPS My wife seemed a little jealous when she saw who I was hotair ballooning with last week! I won't comment on the passenger in that download because it just might be someone's wife here!

>What Andrew was trying to imply in the review was that in >the "real" aircraft engine managment is the key to engine >longevity and that equates to big dollars going farther.>The 421 is very well behaved and predictable, a real joy to >fly. Ah, okay then. The whole implication was this was quite a handful of a machine (and I have enough trouble in life without having my simulated flying to be a PITA).>it is too much for you to handle in FS, it is quite the >opposite. It is very easy to fly. Yes but (and I am being *completely* serious here) my problem isn't flying *any* plane, but rather getting them back on the ground again. What I like about the Deb is that I can actually land it under nearly any circumstances, unlike my problems with the Baron (which seems to come down HARD even when I try my best).I know -- it's the same advice about getting to Carnagie Hall (for you youngsters, it's practice, practice, practice). But if you tell me this plane isn't too difficult to land then I'll be seriously interested.

Hmmmm... interesting that some of you feel that having no copilot is more realistic than having one. Seems like the other way around to me, and all my future panels will so reflect this. My next copilot will probably be female. When I'm about to take off in an MD-11 and I look to the right and see... an empty seat, that is NOT realistic.Bill

kelleym:"I know -- it's the same advice about getting to Carnagie Hall (for you youngsters, it's practice, practice, practice). But if you tell me this plane isn't too difficult to land then I'll be seriously interested.I can assure you, the Flight1 Golden Eagle is not too difficult to land!Just remember that (as in real life) complex, high performance, multi-engine aircraft must be flown to the runway.:-wink2Ben BeverlyFlight1 C-421 Lead Beta Test Pilot