Sign in to follow this  

Is there a way to remove bimbo from Golden 421

Roger,I think a co-pilot in a bikini would be appropriate. Could you rustle one of those up :-)Hahahaha Cheers mate,Chris Porter:-outtaPerthWestern Australiahttp://www.fsd-international.com/images/FSD_beta_tester.jpg[h3] FSD Aircraft "Around the world" flight.Now at KCRG (Craig Muni.) Florida, USA[/h3]Intel Celeron 850Tyan Tomcat i815T S2080 SystemBoardG Force 2 MX 400 64Mb VideoProLine CrystalView 17" Monitor512 Mb PC133 SDRAMWindows XP HomeCH Virtual Pilot ProCH Pro PedalsMSFS 2002 Pro full installFSMeteoFSNavigator

Guest Heather 636

Jeez! I'm glad I'm not that "Bimbo!" she must REALLY be ugly!Heather

Guest fly4beer

Ugly?I think she's the most beautiful addition an fs cockpit has ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lucien

Is the 421 turbo prop or a piston engine ACTHanks Andrew

>Just remember that (as in real life) complex, high >performance, multi-engine aircraft must be flown to the >runway. Ben,That's seriously useful information to someone like myself -- nowhere have I read this in any of the sim manuals (and it definitely explains why I've failed so much trying to glide in).Thanks!

The 421 is a piston twin with a seriously low TBO.Hey Flight1 Hangar guys, is it possible that you might change the pilot in the 421? I fly all the time, but when I do I don't wear my flannel huntin' shirt and my Bass Master's Hat!!!:-lol

I wanted to edit my last post. I've just had a closer look at the BMP and I realize he's not wearing a flannel shirt but a leather jacket. It sure did look like that through the reflective textures on the windows though. No offense was intended. :-newbie If it wouldn't be too much trouble, I'd really like to have a more professional looking individual at the controls. Afterall, this is a Part 135 aircraft.(8-| cheers!

Hi Captain..Well I dont know how to say it other than say it.Roger is a very kind soul that would never say anything about it..But the accused "bimbo" is his daughter-in-law and the fellow in the saddle is his son.. Just thought I would slip it in before the converstaion went to left....:-) Regards,Jim Rhoads

I don't have the aircraft, but have seen the woman in question and I think she looks pretty nice. Not to mention being modeled after an obviously *very* pretty woman.Just goes to show you can't please everyone.

RogerWhy don't you offer two versions, sold seperately, one with the "bimbo" face and the other with your face? Did anyone ever tell you that you look like Edward G Robinson? By the way I bought the Golden 421 and she's a fine aircraft. Nice work!David

Anyone try telling the "virtual her" that we are "Virtually broke" and she has to pay for the "virtual fuel" at the next FBO and she should enjoy her "virtual vending machine" dinner of soda OR peanuts at the FBO?Works like a charm in the real world. Timothy(who understands more about flying then females)