Sign in to follow this  
Naji

Go to Airport screen

To all or any pro of the internal workings of 2K2 Pro....Under the window "Go to Airport"/ Global Region I have a CARIBBEAM under which I have San Salvador I @ Cockburn Town. I also have a CARIBBEAN under which I have a United States, Puerto Rico, @ Virgin Islands. And, I have a UNITED STATES under which I have The Bahamas.Under NORTH AMERICA I have a United States and a United Sttes under which is Marathon.Does someone know where to access this stored info so I can try to straighten it out? I have always stored ALL my scenery under the folder Scenery so it would always be in one place. Some scenery updates have been put in ScenedbWesthemisCarib as per instructions.I have looked at my scenery.cfg and don't see any repeats. Things seem to work OK but I'm one to keep things in order and this doesn't seem to be the way it should be.Sounds confusing without a picture, but maybe someone out there can help.Thanks,Mike

Hi, Mike. This is okay really. It doesn't mean that some sceneries are installed wrong or anything on your machine. When designing a scenery, the designer has to input details in the design software (I do in Airport for Windows) as in the following:Global Region: North AmericaCountry/Region: United StatesState/Province: AlaskaCity:...This info is to identify the scenery location so as you can access it via the Go To Airport menu in FS2002.If the designer doesn't match the exact name as in FS2002 like, for example, if he enters North Americas instead of the default North America, FS2002 will mention this as a new entry in its database. It is a hassle but nothing serious.Cheers.

Thanks for the info Naji. Guess as long as the scenery works, who cares where it's installed.BTW, just installed your AVSIM Base and love it.Mike

Glad you like it, Mike. Appreciate the feedback.Cheers