Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Need a Website for Your Project??

Does your FS project have a home? If not and you would like one, contact either me or Carmine at earl@fsfactory.com or webmaster@fsfactory.com. Currently, www.fsfactory.com is the home of The Starship Project as well as a wonderful free speech simulation forum. Check it out. Earlhttp://www.bcenterprises.com/images/starship_sig.jpg

Guest phil

>as well as a wonderful free speech simulation forum. Not trying to poach users from Avsim are we Earl?Oh, and BTW, thank Carmine for the spam, but I've got enough of that already. Wonder how all the other Avsim registered users will feel about getting Carmine's spam?

Earl, don't know whether you are "carmin" or not, but Carmine's email spamming just got you removed as far as I'm concerned. I've already read enough cases of people receiving email spams from FSFactory including myself. Not to mention it is fairly rude to come into our forums to try to steer people to your forums and website.

Guest paulri

Thanks Scott--Was just going to write to you about it. His spam hit my mail box about 15 minutes ago--and was promptly deleted.In this case, ONE stike and out!!Paul

Folks, these guys are a bunch of jerks. They just harvested every email address they could find in the messages on our forums and just spammed all of you. My advice? Stay away from these bunch of punks.