Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jack

FS2002

Hi, Today I flew to JFK for the first time with FS2002. To my surprise, the terminal (part of it at least) had no textures and looked like this. Is it OK or do I have something wrong?? I

Guest AndrewMal

No nothing's wrong with your computer, just with Microsoft! How could you leave an airport like JFK undetailed! Yet Ank. Alaska has got gates? Hmmm. Oh well, looks like we'll just have to wait for FS2004. In the mean time try flying to SFO, LAX, ORD, or ATL. You'll find decent scenery there, still not great though. The building textures are very good but the gate API's are nothing to write home about.-Andrew

Hi,Thanks Andrew for your quick reply. I think I

The Millenium Dome is available here in the file library -- can't remember offhand what it's called, but if you do a search on England in scenery I'll bet you'll find it.Stonehedge is definitely there -- at N51 11.13 W1 50.95 you ought to find it (I've seen it before). Note that you may need the Pro Version and/or turn on your scenery to high levels.

Guest joea

) but I don't understand the reasoning for updating some things and not others. Sure they have limited resources but it was a pity they updated the pyramids in Egypt but left the Leaning Tower of Pisa that seems to have come from fs98!

Hi,Thanks all for your replies. I am running the PRO version with the scenery slider maxed... and when aproaching London from the west I get a scenery file not found message (or something similar, I don

Kenji,There's no such thing as an "official" patch for any FS product -- MS's policy is not to release such things (and, I guess, rely upon third parties to provide this kind of support).So don't wait -- download all the wonderful scenery that's available, provided by dedicated and generous simmers to enhance our flying experience.

Guest Jack

Thank you for the link. One more hole plugged!JackD