Sign in to follow this  

World Flight - Flight Plan

Hi Guys,I am looking for some suggestions for a flight plan to complete an around the world flight. I would like to make stops at all capital cities around the world.The plan is to complete it in the Dream fleet 737 Qantas.I live in Melbourne Australia and i would like to finish here.I will be running a website with full information regarding the flights and how they are going.My plan is to take off on the 29th June 2002.Hope you guys can help.Carlo

Guest eko

I think that you will find that creating the plans for your flights will be half the fun. Get a good atlas, or charts, if you have them, and plan away. It really adds quite a bit to chart your own courses. You'll love it!

Nothing like taking the experience of Real World pilots who are doing this:http://www.najaco.com/world_flight/details.htmHere's their proposed route:http://www.najaco.com/world_flight/route.htmAnd they're flying a Cessna Grand Caravan, in case that gives you any ideas (personally, I'm going to try and fly their same route with the same plane and see just how feasible it really is -- quite frankly, the idea of doing a world flight in anything other than a GA is a bit silly, IMHO).