Sign in to follow this  
jd

if you would like to try 3.01

Guest dre777

tried installing 3.01, got a run-time error '53' file not found.one other thing, when listening to atisi always get at least 5 atis recordings overlapping each other, very unpleasant. helpthanks -dre

Guest dre777

nevermind my last post. it's all good now. now this is flight!

In this or next revision, will the random enroute traffic you vector around show up in TCAS using AIBridge/FSUIPC combo or whatever is required?

Guest sludge

Yes, the splashscreen says high, but it is slower than it was before the upgrade to 3.01.I'll try the /realtime switch and see how that goesThx

Guest sludge

JDYep, realtime is faster, seems to work pretty good.A couple of comments on other subjects:On ground, getting weather briefing prior to obtaining my clearance, there are multiple voices giving weather briefings. Kinda hard to follow.En route, getting weather, it seems like the temperature reported is the temperature at altitude, not the surface temperature.Cheers

correct on both parts. since rc uses the same frequencies as the ms atc/atis, you hear there voices and rc's voice. you can turn off ms atc sound on options/sound, then you will only hear one voiceenroute, you get the weather report at altitude. 60 miles from the destination, you start getting arrival weather, if you use a third party weather program

Please help me to understand where to put the realtime low or high.If I place it in the shortcut apply and it says path is wrong.Obviously I'm putting it in the wrong place.I really have to see where it goes, can somone help please ?Thank You Nick

JD appreciate the comeback but where do I copy it to ?? I'm just trying something I know nothing about. Nick

Nick, Copy the shortcut & paste it into a thread here so jd can see it.

"C:Program Filesrcv30rcv3.exe" Sorry for misunderstandingNick

replace it with"C:Program Filesrcv30rcv3.exe" /realtimeor"C:Program Filesrcv30rcv3.exe" /high