Sign in to follow this  
jd

if you would like to try 3.01

Guest sludge

JD:Okay, and thanks for the repsonses.Cheers,

Thank you all for the help, it makes the voices sound much more normal. I believe my mistake was just adding the slash an realtime but not placing a space first. Regardless it works.Thank You, Nick

Hi jd, I downloaded the update and got an error message when I tried to run the application:RUN-TIME ERROR '53'FILE NOT FOUNDAny suggestions?Thanks,Tom

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

DOH, basic upgrade precedure for application files....lol....I have now done that and everything is fine!.....Thanks for the prompt reply.Tom

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

Hi,I just downloaded the rc3.01 zip.After decompressing the rcv3.exe into the folder, I get a "Runtime error 62 - input past end of file" error.Has anyone experienced this or please tell me what I'm doing wrong.TIA.

HI JD,I have just recently updated to "FDC v1.02" and it was freezng FS on takeoff, so I looked at your site if there was anything related, and saw your update mail.I have downloaded and setup went smoothly, didn't get the "transition altitude" changing though, remained at FL180.So far apart from one problem with "realtime" causing another freeze, I reset to "high" (btw. shortcut as suggested worked real well!)The realtime problem was as follows: take off okay with RC, FDC and FS ATC all working together, but after reaching second waypoint aircraft turned to required vector then FS froze again. (Otto-Otto setting)After changing to "high", flight went perfectly!!! I must admit I had a save prior to second checkpoint and altered pilot to Otto-MeOne more test to carry out, FS Meteo. I'll let you know of outcome.

I have had such freezes a few times with the 3.0 version after increasing task priority. I might interest you to know that each time I've been able to continue my flight by opening Windows 2000's Task Manager by ctrl-alt-del and switch to FS2002.

Guest Skywalker

Right! The only reliable workaround to use RC with FDC flawlessly I know as of today, is setting FS2002, RCV3 and FDC to LOW PRIORITY and start in this order. I have no knowledge if the latest patches of RC and FDC would fix that. Anyone around who checked this?Sam