Sign in to follow this  

More Canadian chatter files...

Hello everyone,Yesterday I uploaded cyyz.zip which contains chatter filesfor Toronto Intl.cywg.zip is also available for Winnipeg...Enjoy.Tomas Lesik

Guest RobA

Thanks, Tomas! Going looking now.Best, Rob

>Hello everyone, >>Yesterday I uploaded cyyz.zip which contains chatter files >for Toronto Intl. >>cywg.zip is also available for Winnipeg... >>Enjoy. >>Tomas Lesik Hi Tomas What folder do you extract the chatter files into.Tks. in advance for your reply.Kenny G.

>Hello everyone, >>Yesterday I uploaded cyyz.zip which contains chatter files >for Toronto Intl. >>cywg.zip is also available for Winnipeg... >>Enjoy. >>Tomas Lesik Tks Tomas for the Canadian Wave files.One question is there a site which has a list of other airport chatter files for Canada and the United States.Tks. for any assistance.Kenny G.

Guest RobA

jd, a search at avsim for those file names comes up empty!Robps Never mind, found them. :-)

Guest abent

Hi Thomas, Any chance of posting a link here? I can't find the file in the library.Thanks, Adam

Hi Adam,I don't know if these will work but here goes...CYYZ http://library.avsim.com/search.php?Search...=Root&Go=SearchCYWGhttp://library.avsim.com/search.php?Search...=Root&Go=SearchIf these don't work go to the main avsim sight : www.avsim.comthen click "File Library" at the top of the page, thensearch for cyyz.zip & cywg.zip don't forget to type in the zip part...Tomas>Hi Thomas, >>Any chance of posting a link here? I can't find the file in >the library. >>Thanks, >>Adam

Hi Kenny, (Is your name really Kenney G.?) The reason I started recording my own is beacause I had trouble finding other wav's on the net. So slowly over time I hope to get some more from other cities. My next project is KORD (O'hare). Then this summer I will be in Oshkosh for EAA. Should make for great chatter...I also plan to make new ones for Winnipeg/St. Andrews(cyav), Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Regina and maybe even and Montreal (Dorval)And once my personnel web sight is up I will probably host alot of the files... I'm signing up for 500MB of storage... Cheers.Tomas>>Hello everyone, >>>>Yesterday I uploaded cyyz.zip which contains chatter files >>for Toronto Intl. >>>>cywg.zip is also available for Winnipeg... >>>>Enjoy. >>>>Tomas Lesik >>Tks Tomas for the Canadian Wave files. >One question is there a site which has a list of other >airport chatter files for Canada and the United States. >>Tks. for any assistance. >>Kenny G.

Guest abent

Thanks Tomas. I found them. They really add alot of atmosphere to CYYZ. I've had CYWG for a while now.Take care, Adam