Sign in to follow this  

JD, Hard freezes while using 3.01

Hi, I have upgraded to 3.01, I am also experiencing hard freezes. When I first start Radar Contact and hit #1 to listen to the weather briefing, I find it a little slow (or pausing). I may let the weather briefing run through twice or even listen to a current weather briefing just before I take off. The real problem I am experiencing is during flight, I have these hard freezes. I'll be flying along and whenever Radar Contact comes into play (whether I have to contact approach or centre or Radar Contact gives me instructions), my computer will freeze for a good 4 seconds and then start up again. This freezing can happen before takeoff, during flight or after landing.With the regular Radar Contact and the batch file set to high priority , the speech was fast and no freezes.During my flights I use:FlightmaxDF 737-400FSMete0 5.2 (on client machine)Realtime 1.55 (on client machine)FSNavigator SimchartsFsboardingFS Lago soundFlight Deck Companion 1.2 (now 1.3)Today I am going to just run FS2002 and Radar Contact 3.01 and 3.00 to see where the problem may lay. I may even go back to Fsuipc 2.95 and WideFs 5.3My target line for 3.01 says:C:FS2002Addonsrcv30rcv3.exe /realtimeI have also upgraded to Fsuipc 2.96 and WideFs 5.4 recently.Using Windows ME on both machines.-------------------------------Not related but I was having a problem with Flightmax, Where if I started Flightmax after Radar Contact , My computer would really get messed up, but reversing the order worked. This seemed to be a problem when using PSS Dah 8-300 but not the Golden Eagle from flight 1.Vincent

Hi JD SORRY i HAVE TWO POSTS GOING NOW. The build is 3.0.1723 not the one you mentioned.3.0.1725vincent