Sign in to follow this  
Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Need a good ultralight for AVSim Base

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Hi all,can anyone please point me to a download site where i can get a good ultrlight (free or payware) for flying around AVSim Base? The one in original author shots (yellow and green) looks very nice but i'm unable to find it!Thanks in advanceLuigi ;-)

There are a couple of ultralights right here on AVSim (freeware) that get good reviews (I've d/led but haven't gotten around to trying). Just do a search on the libraries using "Ultralight" and you'll find them.

Guest PhilC

I love the freeware Cosmos Trike (trike2k2.zip). Really great in VC mode.

Hi, Luigi. The ultralight I was flying in around AVSIM Base in the screenshots I posted, I got it here as part of a payware pack:http://www.store.yahoo.com/flightsimmodels.It was discussed on this forum here:http://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...orum=DCForumID8Phil above mentions a freeware which is excellent.I have to say that I am now a bit addicted to flying an Ultralight. It is excellent for discovering an area or an airport.

Guest LSangiovanni LIML

Thank you all for suggestions.CheersLuigi ;-)