Sign in to follow this  

Greek Chatter Sounds

HiDo you have Greek chatter files with RCv3? With V2.1 I could download the Greek Chatter Sounds (rcv21gr) and these were fantSTIC. Any help would be appreciated.RegardsStelios

Thanks for the reply.Yes I do get Greek chatter sounds when I am in Greece but no Greek chatter when I am in Larnaca or Paphos airports in Cyprus. I used to get Greek chatter sounds previously with RC v2.1. Cyprus is mostly Greek speaking country. Geographic coordinates: 35 00 N, 33 00 E How can I hear Greek chatter sounds in the 2 Cyprus airport (Larnaca and paphos)?Regardsstelios

we would first have to figure out which center covers cyprusopen airspace.csv with wordpad (IMPORTANT open with wordpad)find a center name that you think covers cyprus. report back here for further instructionsjd

ok, if you want greek chatter while on nicosia center thenCOPY the files and folders fromwinwood141towinwwood291

>ok, if you want greek chatter while on nicosia center then >>COPY the files and folders from >>winwood141 >>to >>winwwood291 Thanks for the reply. I should copy though from>winwood144 (ATHINAI) not 141 as there are no files in 141RegardsStelios

After this post I edit the file and noticed that has the frequencies. Is it possible to change the values in there? Some frequencies in Portugal aren't correct (well not exactly they are correct but aren't the usual ones). Like for LPPT, RC3 uses 120.6 (TMA) but the usual is 119.1 (APP).Jos

Guest Scott Campbell

Yes, change to your heart's content, but MAKE A BACK-UP first.