Sign in to follow this  

Eurocontrol Chatter

Hi,I uploaded a zipfile (EuroAtc1.zip) to flightsim.com. It contains 78 chatter wavs from Maastricht Eurocontrol. I hope you can use them and like them.greetings Robert

I would be pleased if you use them on future CD'sgreetingsRobert

A3XX,115 might be fine, but I use them in 105 (Maastricht Brussels FIR)greetingsRobert

ops! I mean, witch subdirs of 105, I have to install?:)

just finished downloading it. we'll have to do some file renames to make it work with rc.is it safe to say, these are all center? any chance we can seperate low, from high, from super?

I'm no expert on Maastricht UAC, jd, but I can probably answer your questions.is it safe to say, these are all center?Yes, it is - Maastricht is an Upper Air Centre which means it does only "center" work above FL245. any chance we can seperate low, from high, from super?It should be possible as the r/w situation is similar to RC3's low/high/super set-up. Because of the references to COA, SASKI and the London frequencies of 127.82 and 118.47, I guess most of the .wavs are of the Maastricht Brussels West sector which has a high/low split at FL335. This means you can use Brussels Control (which sits below Maastricht) as the RC3 'low' (what's a thousand feet diference between friends? ;)), Maastricht Brussels West Low as the RC3 'high' and Maastricht Brussels West High as the RC3 'super'.To sort which .wav belongs to which Maastricht sector will be simple if Robert has kept a note of which frequency (or channel) each was recorded from, otherwise you'll have to make an educated guess as to which is which - good luck!Pete

Guest Skywalker

Would you please indicate the URL with these additional chatters?Thank you, Sam

Hi Sam.You need to read the first post it gives you the info there.I am downloading now as I type.Good flying.Mike.

Guest Jaaky

Will the sorted out and renamed files also be availlable from the RC site (or from fsflightdeck.com)???

Hi PeteP,you sound much more like an expert then I. You told me things i did notknow about Eurocontrol.Unfortunately I can not tell which frequency these wav files are recorded from. What is do is the following; I use a scanner that rapidly scans through 20 frequencies and picks up the one that transmits a signal. I record for about 30 mins, creating a big wav files. Then I cut and paste it in to smaller wav files. So it is not possible for me to tell what frequency the smaller files come from.It is a good idea however to just monitor one frequency the next time. and then another etc.It is a very time consuming proces so I don't know when i will do this.greetings Robert